In general, many women feel inferior and less confident with their relatively short posture. This is certainly reasonable because the ideal image of a woman is that has a tall and slender body. There are certain things in the dress that can make us seem to be shorter. But there are other things that can make us look taller. Here are the fashion tips of women with short body to look taller:
- Wear clothes with fit size. For women with small body or short body, most importantly you wear clothes and pants with the right size.
- Select V-neck model. What you wear determines the perception of the eyes of the viewer. V-neck model is suitable for short women because it makes the body look long vertically. Automatically your short body looks taller.
- Vertical Line Motif Suitable For Short Body Woman. Vertical lines will give the illusion of the eyes for the body that looks taller.
- Women with short bodies should avoid skirts with a long gig. Please wear a skirt above the knee or fitted with the knee. With that way your feet will look longer.
- High waist pants models will make the illusion as your upper body is shorter than the bottom of your body. It will make your legs look longer.
- Avoid pencil pants. Some women are fond of wearing pencil pants but it is better to choose a model of boot-cut pants that widen at the bottom so your height looks more ideal.
- Wear skirt with high hemisphere. The high hemisphere on the skirt can create a vertical effect on the lower part of your body. This vertical effect will make your feet look more level.
- Use the waist belt. Make sure you choose a belt with a small and thin model to make your display even sweeter.
- Avoid thick material and choose thin material. Thinner materials make you slimmer, lighter, and look taller.
- Wear high heels can help short women look higher. To make your height look increase, you can wear high heels shoes to increase your height.