The jacket seems to be familiar with our lives as people living in the tropics. Men and women often use this one fashion item. At the day it can protect from the heat of the sun or at night to protect from the wind. In addition to protecting the skin, jackets can also increase the level of men’s quagmire. Approximately what jacket design that can make you more stylish
- Leather jackets can be a mainstay if you want to look masculine even without dressing up!
- Denim jacket is no death! You can combine with any clothes!
3. This parachute vest is best suited in combination with a long sleeve shirt.
4. Colored parachute jacket is also suitable for you who want to look different than usual!
5. Sweaters with neutral colors you can wear on formal events or casual.
6. Do you want look simple but still macho? You can wear a hoodie jumper!
7. Sweaters with tribal motifs will make you look like a true gentleman!
8. You can wear Blazer. This jacket is simple, but perfect for you who want to look manly.
9. If you want to look macho, you do not need grooming splashy, you can use a black shirt combined with a brown bomber jacket.
10. Parka thin can also be selected if you want to look cool without the need to swelter!